Friday, November 14, 2008

Rainy Monday Finds

Although I really didn't need a thing, I just had to check out
the thrift store Monday morning. It was a cold rainy day and finding treasures always makes me feel better, so off I went. I ended up spending $11 and bringing home these two shinning jewels.


The top is from Chico's and is made from a very luxurious rayon/spandex knit. I spent $3 for it. On their website, Chicos sells tanks for between $28-54. Since I am tall, I will use it to layer under cropped type sweaters this winter as well as on it's own in nicer weather. http://www.chicos.com/store/browse/shelf.jsp?cat=Tops+Tanks&colorFamily=&size=&subCatId=cat40017&catId=cat40002&viewAll=true&inSeam=





The shoes were the find of the month, I'm sure. They are suede Steve Madden platforms with a wooden sole. They look as though they have only been worn a few times, including the day they spent on my feet. I picked them up for $8 and a similar pair on the official Steve Madden website retails at $149. http://www.stevemadden.com/category.aspx?id=163

No comments: